The Association on behalf of its members will:
- establish and maintain both financial and intellectual independence.
- represent the collective voice of science educators in Victoria.
- influence policy formation in matters relating to Science Education.
- provide professional development for science educators.
- support and maintain rural and special interest groups within STAV.
- provide a range of resources and services to support science educators.
- provide for and encourage student participation in a range of challenging science activities.
- promote the importance of Science Education to the community.
- recognise significant contributions by STAV members to Science Education.
Information about STAV council and how to nominate.
Annual General Meeting 2019
Download Meeting Documents
- AGM Notice
- Proxy Form
- Financial Report
- Audit Report
- President Report 2018-2019
- Minutes from AGM 25th October 2018
You can view copies of STAV annual reports by following the links below.
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
Service Awards and Fellowship
See below to submit a nomination for these prestigious awards.