How to join
Alternatively, complete the hardcopy Individual Membership Form
Schools and organisations.
Subscribe to STAV’s publications: Subscription form.
Payment must accompany your membership form.
Retired/Full Time Student Teachers
Concession rates apply. Contact the STAV office for more information.
Why join STAV?
To see what each membership entitles you to click here.
Being a member of STAV provides opportunities to network with other members, receive and exchange the latest news in science education, contribute to discussions about science and science education and to actively support your professional association. Members are the life support of STAV – your membership helps ensure that the association is able to continue to offer:
- Professional learning opportunities such as conferences
- Science Talent Search, Science Drama Awards and other student activities
- High quality and cost-effective science publications (including VCE trial exams) and other science resources
- Support and advice for teachers
- STAV continues to be active while science teachers continue their support as members. Join now and be a part of this professional science community.
STAV members also receive journals, newsletters, discounts and other benefits, and STAV Individual Membership fees are tax deductible.